Recent Favorites

 

 The other day, my grandmother who lives in my hometown sent me sweets. This is a local confectionery from Iwate Prefecture called "Kamome no Tamago". Yellow bean paste is wrapped in castella cake and white chocolate, and is egg-shaped. This package is available for a limited time and is wrapped in red and white. There are also apple and strawberry flavors, so you can enjoy different flavors depending on the season. If you have a chance, please try it!


 I found a nostalgic item at a 100 yen shop, so I bought it. This is "milmake'', a popular school lunch. Simply add it to milk and dissolve it to create a coffee or caramel flavor. I remember being happy when Milmake was served at school lunch! Have you ever drank this?


 And yesterday, I bought some sweets at a convenience store. There were a lot of strawberry flavored products on sale at that time, so I bought the "Marugoto Strawberry''. It was so delicious that I would like to buy a different product next time.

Thank you for reading my blog!


コメント

  1. I've heard of the name "Kamome no Tamago" but I've never had it, so I'd like to try it if I get the chance!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Rinko. I've heard of "Kamome no Tamago" first time. I really wanted to try it.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keita. "Milmake'' is very delicious! I used to drink it when I was a child and I miss it very much.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Keito.I miss Milmake very much! I'd like to take a Milmake.

    返信削除
  5. I like milmake too!! I want to drink it after I read your blog!

    返信削除
  6. The sweets your grandmother sent you looks very delicious.

    返信削除
  7. Hi, I'm Megu. I like coffee-flavored milmake! I want to drink it again.

    返信削除
  8. Hi, I am Rena. Kamome no tamago is so delicious isn't it?

    返信削除
  9. Hi, I'm Miyu. I want to eat Kamome no Tamago someday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling