Vegetable life

 

 I would like to tell you about my vegetable life. I went to "Shabuyo" the other day. This restaurant specializes in shabu-shabu and you can eat many kinds of vegetables! There are not only vegetables that you usually eat at home, but also vegetables in season now. I can eat as many vegetables as I want, and even though it's healthy, I'm very satisfied.


 I like vegetables, especially chinese cabbages, so I was happy to be able to eat them to my heart's content! And there are many kinds of dressing, so you can enjoy it without getting bored! I don't have a chance to eat so many vegetables in my daily life. If you want to eat a lot of vegetables as well as meat, be sure to visit! I thought I would try various vegetable recipes at home.




Thank you for reading my blog!




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling