Memories of fan meeting

 

    I went to a fan meeting by an idol group called "Kep1er" today. It was held at "Tokyo Garden Theater". This group is a limited-time group, with less than a year remaining. So, I'm really glad that I was able to go to the concert this time. 


    I headed to Tokyo Station by myself, but no matter how many times I went there, it was so vast that I always felt like I was getting lost. I'm glad I managed to get to the venue! The area around the venue was overflowing with fans.


  It was a happy time not only because of the performance, but also because of the talk and the plans that fans could enjoy together. I was very happy that they performed their new song for the first time. If I have a chance, I would like to go to their concerts and fan meetings again!


Thank you for reading my blog!




コメント

  1. Hi, I'm nanako!! I know Kep1er. It was fun to read your blog! I hope that you will meet kep1er again : )

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Megu! It looks so fun! Kep1er's penlight is cute and your blog made me want to go coccerts!

    返信削除
  3. You look like so much fun! I haven't met kep1er yet. I want to meet kep1er because kep1er is a limited-time group.

    返信削除
  4. You have light stick of Kep1er, so you look fun! I want to try listening to their music!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling