[Unit Project 2] Butter and Soy Sauce Spaghetti

Wakaba UP2

 Do you like pasta? Pasta is now an Italian dish that is loved by many people in Japan, from children to adults. Pasta is said to have its origins in a dish called "purus'', which was eaten in ancient Roman times and was made by boiling flour into a porridge. There are various types of pasta. Among them, spaghetti is made by kneading flour into long thin strips, and is defined as having a thickness of around 2 mm.

 This time, I will introduce the recipe for "Butter and Soy Sauce Spaghetti". I chose this dish because anyone can easily make spaghetti. Also, no special cooking knowledge or skills are required. And this dish brings back memories. I love spaghetti and used to make it with my mom when I was in elementary school. This dish was also the first pasta dish I ever made by myself. I remember making it for my family and being so happy when they praised it.

This time, I will make spaghetti for one person.

 

[ Tools ]

One kitchen knife

One pot

Stove

One frying pan

Cutting board

Colander for draining water

One pair of chopsticks

One fork

One tong

Measuring spoons

One measuring cup

One plate for pasta

 

[ Ingredients ]

100g spaghetti

2 teaspoons salt for boiling

1000ml water

1/4 shimeji mushroom

1/4 maitake mushroom

20g salted butter

1 teaspoon Japanese style dashi granules

1 shiso leaf

A little salt and pepper

1 tablespoon soy sauce

 

[ Procedures ]

1.  First, pour the water into the pot and bring it to a boil.  


2.  Next, while the water is boiling, cut off the stone ends of the shimeji mushroom and the maitake mushroom and tear them with your hands.


3.  Cut off the stems at the base of the shiso leaves. Next, roll it up from the base of the leaf and cut it into small pieces from the end.


4.  When the water boils, add the salt and the spaghetti to the pot, boil for 4 minutes, and drain the water.


5.  Add the salted butter to the hot frying pan.


6.  Once the salted butter has completely melted, add the ingredients from step 2 and stir-fry.


7.  Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the Japanese-style dashi granules and the soy sauce and stir-fry, then season with the salt and the pepper.


8.  Add the spaghetti from step 4 to the frying pan, mix well with the ingredients, then turn off the heat.


9.  Finally, arrange on the plate and top with the shiso leaves.

 

 In addition to the recipe I introduced this time, there are many other types of pasta, such as Neapolitan, carbonara, and peperoncino. You can also add your favorite foods, add your favorite seasonings, and create your own original pasta. I used shimeji mushrooms and maitake mushrooms for the "Butter and Soy Sauce Spaghetti'' that I introduced this time, but I think it would also be delicious using other mushrooms such as enoki mushrooms, or adding bacon. Personally, I also like topping the pasta with shredded seaweed! Even if you are a beginner cook, I think you can make this dish with confidence if you follow the recipe carefully. Please try using my recipe as a reference!


The video below is how to make it! Please refer to it!



Thank you for reading this far! May it be for you.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling