How to spend a cold day

 

 Last weekend, I went to Shabuyo. Since I went at night, I was also able to eat sushi and meatballs. There were various courses, but I chose the beef and pork course. I ate it with sukiyaki flavor and jjigae flavor. I was satisfied because I was able to eat my fill! I want to go again. It's near our university, so please come and check it out!


 When I went shopping at a nearby supermarket today, there was a vending machine nearby, so I bought a hot caramel latte. I love caramel-flavored drinks and sweets! It's been very cold lately, so whenever I have something warm to eat, I tend to buy it. Everyone please take care of your health!

It's cold and my hands are red...😂

Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Shabuyo is so delicious. I want to go to shabuyo.

    返信削除
  2. You enjoyed various soup! I was especially intersted in jjigae flavor, so I'd like to eat it sometime!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Miyu. I always buy hot drinks when outside is so cold. The hot drinks help our hands keep warm.

    返信削除
  4. I couldn't go to Shabuyo for a while, so I would like to go there! Also, hot drink is very good in cold day. Next, I would buy caramel latte!!

    返信削除
  5. I want to go to Shabuyo and eat a lot!! I like caramel latte too! I often drink it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling