Last blog of the year!


 Merry Christmas! Did you all eat Christmas cake? I ate a Christmas cake with a character called "Chiikawa". This was a cake that I had to decorate myself, so I was worried about whether I would be able to decorate it well, but I'm glad I was able to do it according to the instructions! There were fruits such as pineapple inside, and it was very delicious. This Christmas cake looked and tasted great. 



 The other day, I went to Ikutopia Shokuhana with a friend. During this period, an illumination event was held. It was very beautiful with all kinds of illuminations. I was happy that I was able to enjoy it slowly. We took lots of photos and made some great memories!

 We also went to a place where plants were exhibited. It was beautifully decorated with red and pink plants and flowers. I love flowers, so just being in that space was very soothing. And oranges were also grown there. It was refreshing to see mandarin oranges actually being cultivated, as I had never really seen them in detail before.


Thank you for reading my blog!

Have a great new year!

コメント

  1. Your Christmas cake is really really cute!! Also illumination event at Ikutopia shokuhana looked so beautiful!!

    返信削除
  2. I also went to Ikutopia illumination. It was very beautiful.

    返信削除
  3. Christmas cake looks very cute! Also, illumination is very beautiful!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling