Ice cream

 

 I watched a TV program called "Ice General Election" this Monday. This is a program that surveys 10,000 people about their "favorite ice cream" and decides the top 30. I like ice cream, but I especially like "Yukimi Daifuku" and "Pino". Which ice cream do you like the best?

 "Chocolate Monaka Jumbo" was chosen as the most prosperous winner! "Yukimi Daifuku" came in fifth and "Pino" seventh. I was happy because my favorite ice cream was ranked high.

 I wanted to eat ice cream after watching this program, so I went to a convenience store the next day. Just in time, there was a strawberry flavor of "Yukimi Daifuku", so I bought it! This is shaped like a heart, and both the rice cake and the ice cream inside are pink, which is very cute. It was very delicious!


Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Riko. I have had the Yukimi Daifuku! I remember it was very delicious!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keita. I'm sure the Strawberry Yukimi Daifuku will be delicious, and I'd love to try it!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Rui. Yukimi Daifuku is very dilicious. I want to eat it too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling