A warm drink

 

 Recently, I went to Starbucks with my friends! I always went out for a drink when my new menu was released, but I couldn't because I was busy these days. So I was happy to go to Starbucks after a long time.

 Just about a week ago, "Pistachio frappecino" was newly released. But I don't really like pistachios, so I ordered "Creme Brule Latte." Both my friend and I ordered a hot latte, and the package was designed to look like this season, and it was very cute!

 It's getting especially cold these days, so warm drinks are the best!Let's eat warm food so that we don't catch a cold, dress warmly, and do our best not to lose to the cold🥹


Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Ⅰ am Reina . I love starback too!.

    返信削除
  2. I' m Rui. I want to drink pistachio frappecino too.

    返信削除
  3. I think drinking hot drinks in cold season is the best, too!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Miyu. Starbucks cup for christmas is so cute!

    返信削除
  5. I like pistachio. So, I want to drink "Pistachio frappechino"!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling