[Unit Project 1] My artifact story

Wakaba UP1

 My artifact is a beaded bracelet. When I was in my third year of high school, I made these in different colors with my friends from club activities. This bracelet is made of purple, white and gold beads. It's been about a year since I made this bracelet, but I still use it carefully. Although it is a little smaller than regular bracelets, it can be matched with any outfit. And I can change the length of this bracelet to fit my wrist.

 

 My friend and I belonged to the brass band. We had our last tournament when we were seniors in high school. We were planning to retire from club activities at that tournament. So, we created this bracelet with the desire to do our best and not have any regrets. We each made them use our favorite colors. I like purple, so I chose purple beads. My friends chose pink and light blue beads. The competition was held during summer vacation, but we were very busy as we also had to study for university entrance exams at the same time. So, I made it steadily after school and during breaks. I was able to finish making the bracelet in one week. As a result of the competition, we were not able to win the highest award, but we were able to perform the best we could, so it was great! At the meeting after the competition, my advisor said, "That was the most beautiful performance I've ever seen!'' We rejoiced and said, "We're really glad we've worked hard so far!''

 There were many difficult things to do in club activities, but I learned the beauty of accomplishing something together with your friends. Even now, when I see this bracelet, it reminds me of those days and makes me feel nostalgic!

 

 

 Beads originate from the beads used in the rosaries used in Christian churches and are considered sacred and are also used as religious courtesy calls. We need to live our lives by keeping in mind that beads, which we usually wear or display as objects, are considered religiously important in other regions.

 On the other hand, beads may lead to social problems. This is the impact of plastic beads on environmental pollution. Plastic has the property of adsorbing trace amounts of chemicals contained in the environment, which can lead to ecological destruction. It also affects the human body. If microbeads continue to accumulate in the body, they can damage blood vessels and digestive organs. In other countries, the distribution of microbeads is regulated, or laws have been enforced. We also need to think about how we interact with plastics, including beads, in our lives.





コメント

  1. I have found that your artifact is very full of memories. I know you have been a difficult time, but I think your bracelet give you positive effects. Also, in the last two paragraghs, you touched on religion and environmental issues which I thought very nice.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Rui. Your bracelet ia so cute and beautiful. I know your bracalet full of memories.

    返信削除
  3. Hello. I'm Yu. Your artifact is really cute! I feel that your beaded bracelet have very important memories with your club and friend. Also, your critical parts made me well thought out.

    返信削除
  4. Your artifact is very beautiful. I jointed brass band club too, so I was very moved by your story.

    返信削除
  5. I don't know that beas originae from Christian churches. I also think that it is important to accomplish something with friends.

    返信削除
  6. This bracelet is so beautifully made that I can't believe it's handmade. I can see that this bracelet played an important role in helping you and your friend play their best.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling