Ramen

 

 The other day, I went to a ramen shop called "Magokoro-tei" with my friend to eat ramen. This store is close to our university, so I think many people have been there. The ramen shop was recently introduced on a TV program.I was very happy to see a shop close to me on TV. I went there at dinner time, so it was crowded, but I thought it would be worth eating in line.

 We had a ramen and fried chicken set. Both were very delicious! If I have a chance, I would like to go there again and try other menus! Please let me know if you have any recommendations!


Ramen

Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Rui.The ramen here is very delicious. I want to go too.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Myu! I've had this ramen too. It was very delicious! So, I want to eat it again.

    返信削除
  3. I watched the TV program!! I would like to eat ramen.

    返信削除
  4. I have never been to Magokoro-tei, so I'd like to go and eat the ramen there someday!

    返信削除
  5. I see Magokoro-tei is always crowded. It looks so delicious, I want to try it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling