Beautiful life

 

 This is a picture I took in the evening on my way home from my part-time job. It was time for the sun to set. The sun I could see through the clouds was fantastic. The colors of the sun like orange and yellow were very beautiful! I was lucky to be able to take a picture of the clouds because they looked like sheep and didn't see them very often! I don't usually look at the sky carefully, so I was happy to be able to see such a beautiful sky!

beautiful sky


 A relative living in another prefecture sent me a flower gift. My relatives grow flowers, so they sometimes send them to me. I really like flowers, so I'm healed by looking at them. Pink roses and Margaret are very cute and beautiful! In general, flowers bloom in warm seasons, but there is also a kind of flower that blooms in autumn called four seasons. Not only do flowers heal just by looking at them, they smell good, but they also have different flower languages and ways of raising them are very interesting!

beautiful flower


Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. Pink roses are so beautiful! My mother loves flowers and I would love to buy her some!

    返信削除
  2. The sky is so beautiful! Also, I felt happy seeing the cute and beautiful flower.

    返信削除
  3. I'm Rui. Your pictures are so beautiful.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Riko. I love flowers. So, I really admire the idea of having relative send flowers.

    返信削除
  5. I'm Haruna. Sky picture and flower picture that you took are so beautiful and nice!

    返信削除
  6. The pink rose and margaret are so beautiful from your relatives.

    返信削除
  7. Hi, I'm Megu. Sky and flower you took are really beautiful!

    返信削除
  8. Flower gift looks so beautiful! It is great to give it someone.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Memories of bowling