Udon

 

 The other day, I went to 「Marugame Seimen」 with my friends. I love udon, so I often went to local udon restaurants. Which do you like better, soba or udon? I  like soba, but I prefer udon more! So I was happy to be able to eat 「Marugame Seimen」 for the first time in a while!


 I ate meat udon. Beef and onions go well together and it was very delicious! I also ate tempura. When I eat udon at a udon restaurant, I always eat tempura together! It's also a good place to be able to topping it with green onions and tenkasu as much as you want! I would like to visit again! Which udon do you like best?

Udon

Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. I'm Haruna! I like udon very much too, so I often go to Marugame Seimen! Tempura is also delicious.

    返信削除
  2. I like to eat "Marugame Seimen"s udon! I want to eat udon!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling