My daily life


 It's a three-day weekend starting today! However, I'm not very happy about it. Because I have to go to my part-time job every day for three days... Is there anyone like me? I work part-time at a restaurant, and it's very crowded on holidays, so it's hard to serve customers. However, working in the hospitality industry also teaches me social studies, so it's been a good experience for me.

 Today, in order to do my best for the remaining two days, I went to Komeda Coffee with my friends to replenish my energy! It was very delicious. I like Komeda Coffee because it's very filling and satisfying.

 I have to go in the morning, so I want to get a good night's sleep so I don't oversleep! I will do my best tomorrow and the day after tomorrow!

Komeda Coffee

 The university festival was held on October 28th and 29th. As a member of the Korean circle, I held a mock shop. It was raining all day, so it was difficult to transport materials and attract customers.

 We made a Korean dish called "Sotok Sotok". “Sotok Sotok” is a dish of tteokbokki and sausage grilled on skewers and topped with sweet and spicy sauce. This sauce was made by mixing gochujang, ketchup, etc. Since we made everything ourselves from scratch, we were worried about whether we would be able to make it well, but we were happy to hear that it was delicious. There were a lot of difficult things to do, but I was able to work with my seniors to accomplish things, and it was a wonderful experience!

Sotok Sotok

Thank you for reading my blog!


コメント

  1. I had Sotok Sotok! It was very delicious!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Riko. I didn't have time to eat sotok sotok! I wanted to eat it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling