Memories of bowling

 

 The other day, I went to Round One with my friends! I played bowling for the first time in about two years. When I was in elementary school, I used to go bowling with my family, but I was a little worried because it was the first time in a while.

 We played two games, and we were not too tired and it was just right. I don't know what the average score is, but I was able to get more than 100 points, so I'm personally satisfied! My friend is very good at bowling, and I thought it was amazing to get a few strikes.


bowling

 I thought the good thing about bowling was that it could be enjoyed by any number of people. I had a lot of fun! I would like to visit again if I have a chance!

Thank you for reading my blog!


コメント

  1. Hi ! I am Rena. I love bowlign, but I' ve never been to bowling in Niigata. So I want to go there someday!!

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I love bowling. My best score is 189. I want to go there too because I haven't been bowling lately.

    返信削除
  4. I have very little bowling experience. So, I want to play bowing!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Rui. I want to play bowling too.

    返信削除
  6. Your memories are very nice! I cannot play bowling well, but it has a lot of fun!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life