Memories of an aquarium

 Recently, I went to an aquarium called “Marine peer Sea of Japan” with my friends. I went to the aquarium after a long time. Since I went there on weekdays, it wasn't very crowded, so I could relax and enjoy.


 There were a lot of penguins in the penguin booth, and it was very cute to see them playing together. It was the first time I had heard a penguin cry, so I was surprised by the unexpected cry. The creature that left a particular impression on me was the jellyfish.The transparent body of the jellyfish was fantastic and very beautiful. The jellyfish's movement was very slow, and I was healed by watching it.

jellyfish


 And I watched a dolphin show. I was very happy because I like dolphins the best among sea creatures. The keeper taught me a lot about dolphins. It's good to know how to distinguish between male and female dolphins.

dolphin show


Thank you for reading my blog!


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Rui ! You look like you're having a lot of fun. The jellyfish are very beautiful.

    返信削除
  2. Reading your blog made me want to go to Marine peer Sea of Japan too. Also, I have never seen dolphins yet and I want to go see them!

    返信削除
  3. I went to aqualium in September too! I coudn't dolphin show then because the temperture was high, so it looks so fun!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I’m Kureha ! I recently visited that aquarium. The way the penguins walked was cute and soothing to me :)

    返信削除
  5. I like dolphins too. So I want to watch a dolphin show too.

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm Rinko. I went to there too. A dolphin show is very fantastic!

    返信削除
  7. I've never been to there, so I want to see them! I was surprised at the height of dolphin's jump!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling