About me


Hi. I'm Wakaba.
I was born and raised in Iwate. I moved to Niigata this spring to go on to university. First, I would like to introduce my hometown of Morioka City. Morioka City is famous for its summer "Morioka Sansa Odori". It is a traditional festival that everyone from children to adults can enjoy. Different regions have different kinds of dances, so we never get tired of watching them. I've participated, but it was especially difficult to dance while beating a drum.

Morioka Sansa Odori


Next, I would like to talk about my hobby. The first is music. I listen not only to Japanese music but also to  various genres such as Western music and K-pop. I also like playing musical instruments. I played trumpet as a member of the brass band club for about six years from junior high school to high school. For me, music is an essential part of life and a healing presence.

trumpet

The Second is go to a cafe and eat delicious sweets. I went to eat cheesecake with my friend the other day.When I'm tired, I think it's best to eat sweets.If I have a chance next time, I would like to go to a sweet buffet.

cheesecake



Lastly, I would like to talk about my college life. I have come to read a lot of English books since I entered university. Thanks to that, I was able to develop my reading skills. Then I learned the importance of acting on my own. I thought that universities need to think for themselves and take responsibility for their actions because they are freer than junior high and high schools. There are many difficulties, but I think I have been able to live a fulfilling life by devising my own ideas. Furthermore, By actively participating in club activities, I was able to get involved with my seniors and expand my friendship.


Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Myu! Morioka Cuty is great city and I want to go to Morioka Sannsa Odori. Also, I listen to k-pop music too. Let's work hard in this class together!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you, Myu! Let's talk about K-POP together!

      削除
  2. Hi, I'm Riko! Eating sweets when you're tired is a good idea. Please let me know where to find delicious sweets!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you, Riko! The cheesecake from a cafe called “45°” that I posted on this blog was very delicious!

      削除
  3. Hi, I'm Rui. I like K-POP too. Let's talk about K-POP together.

    返信削除
  4. Hi. I'm Konon.
    I want to participate "Morioka Sansa Odori" too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling