Snow


 It snowed a lot this week. I heard that Niigata Prefecture gets a lot of snow in the winter, so I'm scared of how much snow will fall in the future. My hometown, Iwate Prefecture, is also an area where it snows a lot, but the first snow falls in mid-November, so I thought this was a difference from Niigata Prefecture.

 When I woke up this morning and opened the curtains, I was greeted with a blanket of white snow. When I went outside, there was so much snow that even my boots were buried. I thought I had to do my best to shovel snow!


 This week I went to "CoCo Ichibanya" with a friend. I had "Stewed shrimp curry". I always order this menu when I go to "CoCo Ichibanya". My friend ate "curry udon". It looked very delicious. I would like to order a different menu next time. We also ordered fries as a side menu. It was my first time ordering it, and it was so delicious that I would like to eat it again.


Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. The picture of snow is beutiful and be piled up.

    返信削除
  2. I have never been to "CoCo Ichibanya". So, I want to go to here!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Beautiful life

Memories of bowling